Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello All!

I'll just give you all a little info on myself. My name is Caitlin, all my friends call me Cait. I'm IRISH IRISH IRISH! So be ready for A LOT of potato recipes! I'm a self-taught cook. I started when I was 14 when I thought it was time to get "Domesticated" for my first boy friend. (teenage hormones) I'm now 20 years old and I have come a long way in my cooking skills. I have made a few recipes on my own but I usually find some kind of recipe online and give it my own personal little tweek. :-) I love music and it definitely helps my cooking to get my groove thing on while I'm doing it....I feel it puts a little more love in the food. I decided while looking through pinterest (which is now my new obsession next Facebook) that it was time for me to share some of the recipes I have started to collect. I'm going to try and blog after every meal I cook but I can't promise it will be everyday....I do go to school, ya hear? After Christmas I will have a camera so I can start posting pics of all the food I make and if it's a difficult recipe then pics of the instructions! I CAN'T WAIT to start sharing with who ever reads this. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment